We’d like to wish you all a HEALTHY-filled month! THANK YOU for all you do to keep your kiddos moving all year long. Your guidance, dedication, LOVE, and encouragement is changing your community one MILE and sMILE at a time. ❤️
Important February items:
- Celebrate 30 years of 100 Mile club with a limited-edition “Love, Kara” tee.
- SURVEY time! Coaches, let us hear from you!! Our brief mid-year SURVEY was just emailed this week or can be found HERE. Complete now for a chance to win a gift card of your choice!!
- It’s not too late to start 100 Mile Club! February can be a great time to get up and running if you’ve not been able to quite yet. Great things are happening, and we’re going to have extra fun in 2023!
- 🏃♂️Join us today-> 100mileclub.com.🏃♂️
- NEW FUNDING SOURCES! We are thrilled to see multiple school districts implementing 100 Mile Club district-wide this year through new funding sources available, including ELO-P for extended learning programs. Contact us for more information or contact your district to see if funding support is available.
- Our 2022-23 Program Downloads are available in our COACHES ONLY section (Web Store login required). Many new and updated FREE resources are available, so check them out!
- Inclement weather is here! Don’t stop earning miles and join Ready, Set, Gold! for monthly workout videos and important social and emotional learning topics.
- I’m moving to a new school within my district or moving to a new school in a different district. How do I keep running 100 Mile Club? It’s so exciting when teachers and coaches who’ve moved schools continue 100 Mile Club at their new site! We are here to help you transition.
- Please contact us by phone at (951)340- 2290 or email at [email protected] and a Program Specialist will contact you.
- If you have a new coach ready to take over running your program, please use this form to update your information.
- NOTE: You can also update account information yourself in our store. This gives you immediate access to your updated account.
- How many times do coaches place orders throughout the year?
- Coaches can place as many orders throughout the year as necessary.
- We encourage you to plan to place your order in time to immediately reward your students with their 25 Mile Signature T-shirt when their goal is reached. Many schools open registration to their students monthly, placing orders as needed. Shipping and Handling charges apply.
- Ordering is available year-round. There are no cutoff dates, but the 100 Mile Club color cycle begins July 1 and ends June 30 of each year, after which the color for that year is no longer available.
Stay Connected with the 100 Mile Club on Facebook! Join us on Facebook, hear from others, share your thoughts and ask questions. This is done in several ways: (1) 100 Mile Club Facebook Page – hosted by the 100 Mile Club national office and open to all; (2) 100 Mile Club Coaches & Staff – a private FB group hosted by the 100 Mile Club national office, just for our coaches at registered schools; and (3) special groups (Club262, Run4Kids, etc.).