THANK YOU for creating Healthy, Happy, Connected Kids and families all year! ❤️ Each of you has provided your students and families the tools to achieve a healthy lifestyle by moving their bodies, and now it’s time to celebrate all the MILEstones earned in the 2022-2023 school year! Don’t miss us this summer, let’s keep running together and join us for some summer sMILES with Club 262.
Important May items:
- Medal Orders are open! An email was sent on April 17th to all Coaches with ordering information (check your emails). Medals can also be ordered from the ‘Coaches’ section of our website. If you have any questions about your order, please don’t hesitate to reach out at [email protected] or 951.340.2290.
- Don’t miss out on the CLUB262 summer program! Our summer challenge works for EVERYONE. Summer School just got cool! Contact us for more information at [email protected].
- It’s not too late to place your last-minute incentive orders for the 2022-2023 school year! Running 30 years strong was a blast! You don’t want your kiddos to miss out on our special 30 years strong tee.
- NEW FUNDING SOURCES! We are thrilled to see multiple school districts implementing 100 Mile Club district-wide this year through new funding sources available, including ELO-P for extended learning programs. Contact us for more information or contact your district to see if funding support is available.
- Our 2022-23 Program Downloads & End-of-Year certificates are available in our COACHES ONLY section (Web Store login required). Available for purchase or download on our store with many FREE resources to check out!
- Inclement weather is here! Don’t stop earning miles and join Ready, Set, Gold! for monthly workout videos and important social and emotional learning topics.
- How long can my students earn miles?
- As long as possible! It is totally up to you. We ask that you schedule your medal ceremonies to allow as much time as possible to get those miles in. Don’t cut off too early (or too late!).
- I’m moving to a new school within my district or moving to a new school in a different district. How do I keep running 100 Mile Club? It’s so exciting when teachers and coaches who’ve moved schools continue 100 Mile Club at their new site! We are here to help you transition.
- Please contact us by phone at (951)340- 2290 or email at [email protected], and a Program Specialist will contact you. If you have a new coach ready to take over running your program, please use this form to update your information.
- NOTE: You can also update account information yourself in our store. This gives you immediate access to your updated account.
- How many times do coaches place orders throughout the year?
- Coaches can place as many orders throughout the year as necessary.
- We encourage you to place your order in time to immediately reward your students with their 25 Mile Signature T-shirt when their goal is reached. Many schools open registration to their students monthly, placing orders as needed. Shipping and Handling charges apply.
- Ordering is available year-round. There are no cutoff dates, but the 100 Mile Club color cycle begins July 1 and ends June 30 of each year, after which the color for that year is no longer available.
Stay Connected with the 100 Mile Club on Facebook! Join us on Facebook, hear from others, share your thoughts and ask questions. This is done in several ways: (1) 100 Mile Club Facebook Page – hosted by the 100 Mile Club national office and open to all; (2) 100 Mile Club Coaches & Staff – a private FB group hosted by the 100 Mile Club national office, just for our coaches at registered schools; and (3) special groups (Club262, Run4Kids, etc.).