As we begin a new school year, we are hearing questions and concerns from schools and families:
- Can our 100 Mile Club continue?
- Are there options to make it work for my school?
- What if we’re virtual/remote learning?
- How can we pay for incentives?
- Can families pay directly through the 100 Mile Club?
Our answer: YES YOU CAN! 100 Mile Club is “Virtually the Same” and you can make it work, even if your school or your situation looks different!
We’ve developed tools and support to help you this unique school year, both for schools and for individual families. See where you fit:
- On-campus – Many schools are able to continue our traditional, on-campus school based program. If you’re already registered with us, you’re set and we are here to help you. Check out our updated resources in Coaches Corner.
If you’re a NEW school, you can find information or register for our traditional program here: https://100mileclub.com/our-program/
- Remote/Virtual Learning – 100 Mile Club TO GO! can help your school continue the program, while allowing students and families to order their incentive packages directly through us. This makes it easy to oversee and offer encouragement and support to families, while letting us process the order, receive funds from families and mail the incentive packages directly to them.
Simply sign up your school by completing the 100 Mile Club TO GO! SCHOOL Form. We will then follow up with you, giving you a live link and TO GO! STUDENT order form that you can distribute by email or hard copy to your families. It’s that easy!
If your school is NOT participating in 100 Mile Club at this time (please check first!!), you can sign up for 100 Mile Club TO GO! for Students and Families. You’ll receive mile-tracking downloads right away, and your incentive package will ship in mid-September. You’ll be “up and running” in no time!
Visit our website for details and registration link: https://100mileclub.com/to-go/
See where you might best fit in any of the areas to learn what resources are available to you, your family and your school. (And if you don’t fit in to any of the areas below, don’t worry! We can make it work for you. Just contact us at [email protected] or 951.340.2290)
Welcome to the NEW YEAR! We are grateful to continue the vision of creating Healthy, Happy, Connected Kids® and families in our world today!
Never Stop Running!