- This event has passed.
City of Norco’s Park & Play Mobile Recreation
February 1 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm PST
The City of Norco’s Mobile Recreation Program provides a safe and fun environment for kids to enjoy arts and crafts, individual and group games, fitness exercises, and recreation activities at community parks! On program days, meet the Mobile Recreation Van at the designated park and get ready to play!
Participants have the opportunity to earn 1 mile credit.
When & Where
- Every Thursday, 3:30 p.m.-Sunset at Kips Korner Park in Norco, CA
*Seasonal hours may vary. Schedule is subject to change due to City events and weather conditions.
- 3-12 years old
- The program is a free, drop-in program. No pre-registration is required.
- Sign in and complete liability waiver.
- This is a drop-in program, not a drop-off program. Parents must stay on the premises, and parent supervision is required.
- The Mobile Recreation staff do not escort children to the restroom.
- All equipment must be checked out and must stay within the program location (‘The Cone Zone’).
- Be kind and have fun!
- Any person who requires a modification or accommodation in order to participate in this event is encouraged to contact the City of Norco at least 48 hours prior to the event so that reasonable arrangements can be made to ensure accessibility.
Welcome to our calendar of Meet-ups and Community Events!
All calendar items are independent local meet-ups hosted by outside volunteers, or are organized events ran and managed by other organizations. All are open to 100 Mile Club participants and families. Please check periodically for time/date changes and cancellations, or contact the volunteer listed as “organizer” for any questions.
Want to host a meet-up or community event? Click Here
Counting Miles at Events and Meet-ups
While miles from listed meet ups may be counted toward a participant’s 100 Mile Club goal, it is ultimately the decision of each school to honor miles earned from this calendar at their site. Check with your school 100 Mile Club coach or teacher to verify whether they will accept miles earned at a specific outside event.
At most events, a credit slip or medal will be given to take back to a child’s school for mile-credit. Credit slips will be issued only for time listed for each event.
All events scheduled are as weather permits. Events may be cancelled up until the time of the event. Every effort will be made to advertise any cancellations or changes, including updates on the website and on social media. It is ultimately up to the attendee to verify if an event is scheduled. Credit slips will not be issued for cancelled events.