September is the perfect month to set goals and get your students and families back on track earning miles towards their GOLD! We kicked off the school year celebrating 30 years strong and bringing BACK the 90s. We are sooo excited about this year, and we hope you host a Fun Run on your campus!
Get moving in September with a FUN RUN at your school and beyond!
- Colorful September. Wear your favorite 100 Mile Club t-shirt and see all the different colors. 💛💙❤️💚
- Back on Track🏃. Host a running track party and celebrate all your runners for accepting the challenge towards GOLD🥇!
- Apple🍎 Madness. Host an apple tasting or provide apple-themed snacks. Yum!
- Back to COOL. Wear fun and funky sunglasses.
- Run, Forrest, Run! Wear your best Forrest Gump outfit and Run Like a KID.
We make fitness FUN, and our themed runs are a great way to promote healthy habits on your campus. Kids will get more excited about earning miles and create a fun and electric atmosphere around your school. The goal is to encourage participants to have FUN and enjoy their 100 mile journey.