• Registration Opens at 7:00 a.m.
• Opening Ceremony 8:30 a.m.
• Walk Kick Off at 9:00 a.m.
Click here to >>REGISTER <<
Come to walk, but plan to Stay. Celebrate with us as we raise money, make memories, Eat and Enjoy time together as a community honoring our local survivors and remembering those we’ve lost.
Here’s what this family friendly event has to offer
•Introducing Kidz Corner for your little troops
• Free face painting
• Kids craft with Home Depot
• Puppet Show
• Free snacks
Here’s what else you can look forward to
• Get a chance to win 1 of 2 Disneyland Park Hopper Family 4 packs, for every $100 raised in addition to your registration fee
• Visit our vendors and enter to win amazing raffle prizes
• Complimentary team/family photo
• Food trucks – Miguel’s JR., Jamba Juice, Big Mama’s Hot Dogs and Kona Ice – 20% of your purchase will help local survivors
• Free collectible CCW dog tag
• Free gifts and refreshments for Survivors at survivor booth
• Awards given for largest team and top fundraising team
Help make this year’s Combat Cancer Walk a success by forming a team
Everything is more fun with friends, why not be part of a team!? Select the team option at registration and search for the team name you’d like to join. To create your team just select the team option, come up with a creative team name, grab some troops and start fundraising. There will be awards given for largest team and top fundraising team.
Please contact us for questions about teams, to request forms or to get info. about preregistration nights [email protected]
Here are some other ways to get involved…
- Become a Sponsor! If you’re interested in sponsoring the 2019 Combat Cancer walk, contact us at [email protected]
- Interested in becoming a vendor? Spaces are still available, contact [email protected] for details
- Want to Volunteer? Contact [email protected]
- Questions? Email us at [email protected] or visit us at facebook.com/combatcancerwalk