Our award-winning Gold Medal Program is designed to improve the health and well-being of children at school through daily physical activity in a noncompetitive, supportive, and fully-inclusive environment. With incentives earned along the way, lessons in goal-setting, determination, and team spirit are delivered alongside exercise.
The program provides your students with the proven 100 Mile Club® Signature Milestone Incentive Packages needed to celebrate your students as they work toward reaching their goal of running or walking 100 miles during the school year.
Our Signature Milestone Incentives were carefully developed over 24 years to reinforce the value of your students’ perseverance and to celebrate milestones achieved. They work!!
The 100 Mile Club® Gold Medal Program includes ALL milestone incentives and costs just $10 per student for the entire year.
Our signature milestone incentive package includes
- Official 100 Mile Club® CHALLENGE ACCEPTED ID card
- A unique 100 Mile Club® T-shirt earned at 25 miles
- Golden Pencil earned at 50 miles
- Wristband earned at 75 miles
- Final Year-End Certificate for all participants celebrating their success
- Custom 100 Mile Club® Gold Medal with neckband, ONLY for those who reach their 100 mile goal (ordered in Spring for year-end Medal Ceremony)
PLUS: Visit our store for other fun items to reward your students including stickers, drawstring bags, sun glasses, and water bottles too. Prices range from $1.00 - $3.00 each
*Nominal shipping charges apply.
The Gold Medal Program is THE ORIGINAL 100 Mile Club® Program, developed over the course of 22+ years, by Kara Lubin, a 4th-generation public school teacher and special education specialist. Over 1,600 schools and nearly 70,000 students in all 50 states are connected through our unique, signature t-shirt, incentives, and the powerful quest toward earning that beautiful 100 Mile Club® GOLD MEDAL.
The 100 Mile Club® is more than just a running program. It changes lives. Improved school readiness to learn, increased motivation, student and family engagement, and the creation of a true Team Spirit that permeates and transforms school culture are evident in our GOLD MEDAL 100 Mile Club® Schools.
Access to COACHES CORNER, including…
- Comprehensive Program Guide
- Program Design Assistance
- Interactive Forums
- Useful downloads & forms
- Helpful, useful, and up-to-date information
- Bi-Monthly Newsletter
- Kick-off and Medal Assembly Support
- Access to National Regional Community Calendar
- National Social Media Connections; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube Channel
- Invitations to Monthly Informative and Interactive Google Hangout
- Quarterly Webinars with 100 Mile Club Founder Kara Lubin, Topics may include:
- Welcome To The 100 Mile Club!
- Moving Through Winter Days and Weird Weather
- Motivating And Inspiring Your Students
- Celebrating Your Student’s Success!