For 26 years, 100 Mile Club has been the school-based program leading the effort in the prevention of childhood inactivity and obesity across the nation.
Be part of the
One National Effort
impacting students in their schools, families, and communities.
100 Mile Club® was founded in the 1992-93 school year by a 4th-generation public school teacher and special education specialist who saw a need and addressed it directly. Since then, 100 Mile Club has grown to serve thousands of teachers and schools, successfully combatting childhood inactivity and obesity nationwide.
Here are the Top 20 reasons why 100 Mile Club is the ONE…
(We tried a top 10, but it just wasn't enough.)
- We know teachers and schools.
- We started it all and we do it best.
- We love what we do.
- We are nationwide.
- We keep it simple.
- We help build strong, positive social-emotional connections.
- 100 Mile Club can be implemented completely FREE by any school, anywhere, any time.
- Our Award-Winning LOW-COST Program Option includes our legendary, Signature Incentive Package.
- Standards, research, and evidence-based...100 Mile Club works.
- We are more than a run/walk program…we change lives.
- We give back and our schools do the same.
- 100 Mile Club complements and supports physical education and school-based education plans and services.
- We are not afraid to let our FUN flag fly!
- 100 Mile Club creates champions and facilitates positive change in a noncompetitive, supportive and fully-inclusive environment.
- 100 Mile Club is highly flexible and customizable to meet the needs of any school, any size, anywhere, any time without losing its core purpose and essence.
- We engage family & commUNITY through local events.
- We love and support our incredible coaches!
- Whether you are a teacher, parent, administrator or school health advocate who wants to start 100 Mile Club, we’ve got your back.
- 100 Mile Club Customer Service is unsurpassed.
- We care and we lead with heart first.
Click below to see how we are changing lives ONE Child, ONE School, and ONE Community at a time.