Kick-off season is HERE, and schools are hitting the ground running! Schools across the country are building excitement and encouraging students to walk or run 100 miles. We encourage schools to hold kick-offs or launch events to start off their 100 Mile Club journey. This could happen in the form of a school assembly, a group run, or another format. Whatever you choose to do make it feel special!
3 Tips To Make Your Kick-off Extra Special!
- Download our 2022-2023 100 Mile Club Kick-off Assembly – VIRTUAL Style! (head coach login required) This ‘template’ can be used for your on-campus Kick-off Assembly, and it will feel like we’re right there with you each step of the way.
- The “FIRST MILE” Parade. The idea is to walk or run the first mile as a group.
- FUN RUN. Select a fun run theme and invite the families and your local community to join the fun.
Our Programs Team never stops running! Our incredible team members can help you at any time. From a casual question to coordinating a district training to video or one-on-one consultation, these experts are here to help you every step of the way.
Important October items:
- MILEstone incentive package costs have increased this year, for the first time in our history. Our most popular package, Elite, is now $15, Ultra-elite is $20, the Pacesetter is $5, and we continue to have our FREE Start Line option. An email was sent to all current coaches on June 8th. Details are found on our website or contact us directly. To help schools during this adjustment time, we can offer bulk order discounts and 'Legacy' pricing, with up to 20% savings! Don't hesitate to call or email us at (951)340-2290 or [email protected] We are anxious to help make it work for you and your school!
- NEW FUNDING SOURCES! We are thrilled to see multiple school districts implementing 100 Mile Club district-wide this year through new funding sources available, including ELO-P for extended learning programs. Contact us for more information or reach out to your district to see if funding support is available.
- Our NEW 2022-23 Program Downloads are available in our COACHES ONLY section (Web Store login required). There are tons of new and updated FREE resources available, so make sure to check them out!
- If you would like to return and donate shirts, we can send a postage-paid label (along with a huge THANK YOU!) for you to return items. We donate these returned shirts to an annual children’s run in the heart of Mexico at Caballo Blanco. Find out more HERE.
TOP 4 FAQ for the NEW school year:
- How do we track miles? For every school in our program, mile tracking is a little bit different. There are methods that range from very low-tech, cost-effective ones to the highest of high-tech, generally with a cost. It is important to pick the method that works best for you. Ideas and examples are found on our website, in Coaches Resources, in our Tool Kit, and in our Program Guide.
- I’m moving to a new school within my district or moving to a new school in a different district. How do I keep running 100 Mile Club? It’s so exciting when teachers and coaches who’ve moved schools continue 100 Mile Club at their new site! We are here to help you transition.
- How to order incentive packages for school? You can order incentives online through our web store! Log in with the same 'Head Coach' email address you used to register your school, and you will see a special 'Coaches Only' section of the store. Click there and all your incentives and program materials will be available to purchase.
- How do I get my ‘Legacy’ school code? Legacy codes were sent out via email mid-August. If you have not received your code, contact us directly at (951)340-2290 or [email protected]
Stay Connected with the 100 Mile Club on Facebook! Join us on Facebook, hear from others, share your thoughts and ask questions. This is done in several ways: (1) 100 Mile Club Facebook Page – hosted by the 100 MC national office and open to all; (2) 100 Mile Club Coaches & Staff – a private FB group hosted by the 100 Mile Club national office, just for our coaches at registered schools; and (3) special groups (Club262, Run4Kids, etc.).