Help Reduce Childhood Inactivity!
As a recognized 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with limited financial resources, we are challenged continually to accomplish our mission to provide the opportunity to run or walk 100 miles at school during a single school year. This improves students' school readiness to learn, creates better educational outcomes, building self-esteem and the overall health in the lives of children and others.
It is important to bring our program to schools everywhere.
You can help us by adopting a local school. It can be a child, a classroom, a grade level and even the entire school. Opportunities to help can also be your time by assisting your child’s school or helping at a local event. Visit our Volunteer Page for more information.
1. Make a one-time donation – Your donation can be generic or specific to help your community or child’s school.
2. Become a 100 Mile Club® Partner - Donate monthly.
3. Support a School - There are several options to allow you to support your local school.
• Fund a Child: $10 per child per school year.
• Fund a Classroom $350.
• Fund a Grade Level $1,000.
4. Matching Gifts - Many employers will match your gift dollar to dollar and sometimes more! Speak with your employer and check to see if you qualify for a matching gift program with your company.
5. Gifts in Memory or Honor - Remember a loved one or celebrate an anchievement.